The Galilee Society in partnership with PRESENTENSE is launching an acceleration program for researchers in the fields of science. The Accelerator will provide participants with the tools, knowledge and skills needed to overcome obstacles and move forward to realize innovative breakthroughs.
This is a key position that connects entrepreneurs, scientists, researchers, investors, mentors and customers, that requires, among other things, managing all aspects of the program, reaching program objectives, providing ongoing support for participants, creating and cultivating partnerships with industry, public and local bodies and supervising coaches, mentors and experts.
We are looking for leaders with excellent managing and strategic skills with a far-reaching vision to motivate people and lead complex processes.
● At least two years experience in managing projects in civil society organizations, private or public sector
● Experience in team management
● Creative thinking
● Ability to self-manage and multi-task
● Ability to network and maintain partnerships
● Familiarity with the entrepreneurial ecosystem
● Ability to negotiate, wise management of disputes and dilemmas
● Academic education – Advantage will be given to business masters
● Fluency in Arabic and Hebrew, and has a good knowledge of the English language
● A significant advantage for experience in business development and capital raising
● Personal experience in entrepreneurship
Job scope: 80% job.
Start of work: Immediate
The deadline for receiving applications is 16.10.21