Guest seminars 2017 at the Galilee Society
1) Prof. Victor Shahin from the University of Munster Germany. Lecture title:
Atomic Force Microscopy in nanomedicine. January 4th, 2017.
2) Dr. Muhammad Y. Bashouti, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev (BGU). Lecture title: Growth and Surface Engineering of Nanowires for Optoelectronic Applications. February 16th , 2017.
3) Prof. Hanna Salman, University of Pittsburgh, USA, Lecture title: How do bacteria sense temperature and decide where to go. March 20, 2017/
4) Dr. Tareq Abuhamed, Arava Institute, Lecture title: Renewable Energy Research in the Arava. April 20, 2017.
5) Prof. Saleem Zaroubi, The University of Groningen, Holland. Lecture title: The Universe and its many phases. June 14, 2017.
6) Dr. Katie Baransi-Karkaby, The Technion, Lecture title: In situ modification of low pressure reverse osmosis membranes for enhanced performance. July 19, 2017.
7) Dr. Muhammad Safadi, Teva, Israel. Lecture title: An introduction to CMC. August 3, 2017.
8) Prof. Bassam Dally, The University of Adelaide, Australia. Lecture title: Opportunities and Challenges in a Carbon Constrained Future. September 13, 2017.
9) Dr. Ran Lati, Newe Ya'ar Research Center, Lecture title: Development of Advanced New Methods to Promote Herbicide-Usage Reduction, September, 27, 2017.
10) Prof. Rifaat Safadi, Hadassah Medical Organization, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Lecture title: Fatty liver. November 11, 2017.
11) Prof. Murad Ganem, Volcani research center, December 13, 2017.